Google+ Followers

Thursday, 14 November 2013

To Someone who has been a world to me!

a twinge to a heart
When I was just 15 and i didn't have a thing to carry out, i found someone, and I walked on a forest road unaware that I would get defunct to the nightfall. I believed in her so much, i sank into her, it was always like I had one responsibility, just one, answering every little furore, taking her out of every little welter, picking her up and dusting her off, too much for a failure? Perhaps, but still I tried, tried inspite of how many times i was mucked, disjointed,or shivered. I was always on my responsibility, and all I wanted, is her to be that same "personification of simplicity and elegance", maybe for like a little longer, just little longer! i always held my competence on the silvers. I always tried to protect and fortify you, keep you safe and unscathed from everyone around in the tiniest ways. Nobody ever asked me to do, my vivacity was always at a peak when it was her! It was always my touch you know? It's like I had just one job, just one and I screwed it up, i blew it and for that I am sorry, maybe I didn't mean any sorry to you earlier, but i do this time and today. I guess this is what I do everytime, blow things up, scar you, keep your eyes rolling, I have always let down the people I loved, be it anybody, I let my entire bloodline down, I literally ceased her existence and her right for her dreams and desires, and now a supposed to let her down completely! Every dusk I just ask how could have done those things? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do?! God! What am I supposed to do, when the only thing in the planet I can't do is to let go of you? And in the parallel universe slaying you every second! What am I supposed to do when am petrified!?
Maybe just accept very thing and go blind in the darkness! Sometimes, too much attachment uproots all, and guess I have already done it! Felicity is in your name, and you deserve a rummage of it! I am a escapist, honestly and I walk away, far far far away from everything I have broken and can't fix!

4 comments:

  1. you know what the best part is, your 'ink' over here is unbelievably honest and breathtaking.I can actually feel it.just be there.if you run,we all will lose hope on dreams perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lines are breathtaking. It just fixes everything up. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete